Paddled thirty miles today in intense heat. There is an obvious lack of the "Normal" conditions that I was able to enjoy the last couple times I paddled this section. There is water everywhere. Mosquitoes love it. But I am now safely tucked away in my tent.
The fast waters brought us here quickly, which is a good thing. Several vehicles and others in golf carts have stopped by, largely because my story aired on TV in this area the night before.
With this BLOG decided to release the second of a series of phrases: You know you have been on the river too long when, (true happening):
1. When you realize that all mosquitoes have the same first name.
2. When you can no longer smell your paddle partner's body odor.
3. When you think paddling over the dam is a good idea.
4. When the island ahead of you looked like it was sliding off to the right.
5. When you look 360 on a Saturday in June, with 20 knot winds and find that yours is the only boat on the Lake.
6. When lying on the ground you awake from a nap, reach out to stretch, accidently touch a fellow partners leg and think it is the dog.
7. When a large log rises from the Muddy waters and you think it is the Loch Ness Monster.
8. When you stop paddling to go # 1…and realize that SPOT has revealed your location.
9. When your air mattress looks pregnant.
10. When you resort to using a floating cottonwood tree as a playground.
11. When your own clothing items smell so bad that you can't stand them.
12. When you eat natural foods found along the river to supplement food supply.
13. When you see a small slice of sunshine until it is eaten by clouds.
14. When you can't wait to zip down.
15. When you try and paddled from under an approaching storm.
16. This one is not true but we have joked about it several time --- When you see an empty barge and think it is loaded with dehydrated water.
8/8/2021 09:46:58 am
Hello to everyone out here, I am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me … My name is Susan Christian , I live in London, UK. we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do, i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr Emu for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 24 hours my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr Emu casted on him that make him come back to me today, me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341 and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.
Leave a Reply.
I'm the Grey Beard Adventurer. But you can call me Dale Sanders, and these are my stories.